Sunday, January 24, 2010

Ronald McDonald - Amritsari Style

I grew up eating McDonald’s food…………Over the past 48 years of my life, I have probably averaged purchasing something from McDonalds at least once per week……..
If you live in the United States, it is hard not to eat at a fast food establishment of one type or another……….they flourish due to the way of life in the US……everyone is on the go at 100 miles per hour.
Drive up……..Drive thru……Drive and eat……eat on the run, eat in your car…….
Here is an interesting statistic……….there are over 50,000+ McDonalds Restaurants in the United States.
India…………with a population of over 1 billion people……..has only 156 outlets!!!!!!!!!
Ronald McDonald………India style!
For those of you who have not visited India, I thought that I would share with you the Punjabi version of Ronald McDonald…….he doesn’t serve hamburgers……….the fries are very much like those in the US…….but not much else is the same.
Even Ronald……….
One more interesting fact…………….after a year of being away from India……….I didn’t stop at a McDonalds when I was back in the USA.

No comments: