Saturday, September 12, 2009

September Dusk.....

The following photographs were taken over the course of two September evenings in Jaipur. I found myself hurrying to my room to grab my camera..... bolting up the flight of stairs to the roof two stairs at a time...... to capture the beauty that GOD was unfolding before me.

"When I admire the wonder of a sunset or the beauty of the moon, my soul expands in worship of the Creator"
Mahatma Gandhi quotes (Indian Philosopher, internationally esteemed for his doctrine of nonviolent protest, 1869-1948)


“Clouds come floating into my life, no longer to carry rain or usher storm, but to add color to my sunset sky.”
Rabindranath Tagore quotes (Indian Poet, Playwright and Essayist, Won the Nobel Prize for Literature in 1913, 1861-1941)


"No one knows what will happen to him before sunset."~
Danish Proverb


"If your eyes are blinded with your worries, you cannot see the beauty of the sunset."
- Jiddu Krishnamurti


"It is almost impossible to watch a sunset and not dream."
Bern Williams