Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Morning Shower......


I make it a point to always have my camera with me. The camera and I are inseparable on the weekends; a trip to the store, a walk in the neighborhood, on the way to the school, and on and on......

The same holds true every morning on the way to work and in the evening when I return.....

The reason is simple....to capture and share life in India as it unfolds around us. India...where the UNCOMMON is COMMON.

This morning as Ramesh had come to a stop in the line to pay the toll......I looked to my left and captured one such moment of everyday life here in India......the morning shower!

While it is common to see people bathing along the roadside.... anywhere, at anytime of the day......I have never seen it done in this manner....

Enjoy!

No comments: