Sunday, October 19, 2008

Typical Meal at the "Home Office"!






Since I introduced you to Hiralal a little over a week ago, instead of just rushing to eat, one night I remembered to take a picture of what Hiralal has been making for me. I have been eating only vegetarian for my home meals, and this is typically how the table is set for me when Hiralal announces that dinner is ready to eat. I will typically have some rice, a vegetable main course usually made with a variety of different vegetables; this one had potatoes, onions, tomatos and bell peppers......in some type of sauce. I always have lentils, or "Dal", and the part of the meal I enjoy the most is the fresh roti or bread that he makes and brings to me hot off the grill.........it's like having warm, fresh tortillas! YUM, YUM,YUM.......so for those of you who may be worried about how well I am eating, trust me, there is no need to worry at all.

No comments: